Pink Daisies – Awesome at Any Age
I had pulled out this stamp set from Altenew to stamp a daisy on an envelop for a previous card and decided to use it on a card before putting it away. I like the way it turned out.
I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I decided to put them on the Altenew Watercolor Stripes Cover Die. I cut it from white cardstock and adhered the flowers and leaves with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape.
I decided I wanted a little contrast to the background and pulled out some Gina K. Designs Whisper cardstock. The white stripe really pop on that subtle gray cardbase. I scattered a few iridescent crystals. At the last minute I decided to scatter a few drop of Nuvo Crystal Drop Bright Gold the the center of the flowers.
· Altenew Spring Daisy
· My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Birthday
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Copic Markers: RV14, RV13, RV11; YR 24, YR21, Y23; YG67, YG17, YG03
· Altenew Watercolor Stripes Cover Die
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Hammermill Premium Color #100 White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black and Whisper Cardstock
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Studio Katia Iridescent Crystals
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Bright Gold