Pink Cosmos Happy Birthday
Cosmos come in a lot of different colors, I choose a pretty pink for this card. I really like the way the design of this card has a frame around the flowers. It was stamped onto Neenah cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. When the coloring was complete it was cutout using the Silhouette Cameo PIXScan Mat.
I like to use dry embossing to add visual interest behind an image. The front of an A2 top folding cardbase was embossed using the Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added behind the flower image to give a little dimension when it was placed on the card front.
The sentiment was stamped on black cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white. It was cut into a banner with an angled edge and adhered in the lower left of the card with foam tape. The final embellishment was to add Nuvo Crystal Drops in Copper Penny to the center of the flowers.
· Woodware Craft Collection Cosmos
· My Favorite Things Bitty Birthday Wishes
· Copic Markers: G46, G24, YG03; RV25, RV23, RV21, RV00; YR27, YR24, YR23, YR20
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Copper Penny
· Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Designs 120 Gina K. # White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Label Die