Pink Coral Sunset Enjoy Your Day
Altenew does flower stamps the best in the market. There are other wonderful flower stamps out there, but Altenew consistently delivers, time and again.
I stamped this new image onto some Bristol Smooth Cardstock because whenever I color with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers you get a beautiful results. For the flowers I used two colors of pink, Light Carmine and Pink Haze, with beige for the stamen. For the leaves I used Green and Emerald Green. When you have large petals like these flowers it doesn't take as much time to watercolor.
When the watercolor was completely dry I cut down the image with a scalloped rectangle die and added sticky back foam to the back.
I had a small space on the lower left of the card for a sentiment. My go to stamps for small areas is Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Birthday. It was stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed gold to match the flowers.
The focal image panel was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase and another lovely flower stamp from Altenew was complete.
· Altenew Paint-a-Flower Coral Sunset
· Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Birthday
· ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 021 Light Carmine, 201 Pink Haze, 072 Beige, 040 Green, 048 Emerald Green
· Simon Says Stamp Fog Ink
· VersaFine Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock