It has been awhile since I've used some of my layering flower dies. For this card I pulled out the Altenew Craft-a-Flower Cistus Layering Dies.
All the layers were die cut from Neenah white cardstock and then ink blended with Distress Oxide Inks.
I decided to use gold glitter cardstock for the center of the flowers, as well as the top layer of the leaves. The layers were adhered together using liquid. I still had the Ellen Hutson Essential Rectangle die sitting on my desk and cut a thin frame from gold glitter cardstock as well. I adhered it to a top folding A2 cardbase, but it was a little crooked. So I cut down the card front and glue it to another top folding cardbase.
The flowers and leaves were adhered in place with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape. The main sentiment was cut from gold glitter cardstock and sticky back foam, removing the foam from the letters that overlapped the flowers. The secondary sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink on a scrap of cardstock that was colored with the same Copic Markers as the flowers. It was adhered with foam tape in strategic places to keep it level. The final embellishment was to scatter some gold confetti around the flowers.
· Altenew Craft-a-Flower Cistus Die
· My Favorite Things Cause to Celebrate Die
· My Favorite Things Bitty Birthday Wishes
· Distress Oxide Inks: Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, Candied Apple, Cracked Pistachio, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Ellen Hutson Essential Rectangle Die
· Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder
· Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Label Die
· Paper Accents Gold Glitter Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Pretty Pink Post Metallic Gold Confetti