Periwinkle Flowers Enjoy Your Day
I wanted to use this pretty flower arrangement on a card. The cluster of flowers as the two large flowers and the bud. There is another flower in the stamp, but I've lost the coordinating die, so I decided to use some masking to add two more flowers and leaves to the bouquet. If I were to do it again I would the the lower flower on the left point downward as the larger flower in the center is doing. But I like the way it turned out.
The additional flowers and leaves were stamped on a quarter sheet of white cardstock. It was then cut down using a matinee rectangle die. The three flower arrangement was cut using the coordinating die and then adhered in place with low loft foam tape.
The panel was adhered to a top folding white cardbase with dotliner adhesive. A sentiment was cut from gold mirror cardstock and adhered in place with liquid glue. The secondary sentiment was stamped just under the die cut. Gold confetti sequins were scattered around the flower.
· LDRS Creative If Friends Were Flowers
· Simon Says Stamp Painted Enjoy Die
· Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Birthday
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Copic Markers: BV17, BV13, BV11, BV01; G46, G43, G40
· Studio Katia Gold Foil Confetti
· Memory Box Matinee Rectangle Die
· Simon Says Stamp Big Momma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive