Perfect Posy Braided Oval
This is a small image from Gina K. Designs, but when paired with a lovely die cut oval it takes center stage.
I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. When the coloring was complete it was cut out using a beautiful braided oval die. Foam tape was added to the back to add dimension.
The front of an A2 cardbase was dry embossed with Altenew's Connected 3D Embossing Folder and the focal image was adhered in place with liquid glue on the foam tape.
The sentiment had been previously hot foiled. It was adhered in place with foam tape as well.
A few clear droplet were scattered around the image. Wink of Stella Clear Sparkle Pen was added to the flowers and the card was done.
· Gina K. Designs Perfect Posy
· Spellbinders Glimmer Mini Everyday Sentiments
· Crafter’s Companion Silver Hot Foil
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Copic Markers: Y17, Y15, Y13; V17, V15, V12; RV23, RV21, RV00; G46, G24, G21
· Pretty Pink Posh Clear Droplets
· Altenew Connected 3D Embossing Folder
· Simon Sys Stamp Big Momma Foam Tape
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Pink Fresh Studio Braided Oval Die
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Dandelion Yellow
· Wink of Stella Clear Sparkle Pen