Peony Garden Your Kindness Makes Such a Difference
I've used this layering die from Stampin' Up Before. This time I decided to create a yellow peony. I ink blended yellow on white cardstock and ink blended the edges with the Born to Sparkle Mini Blender Brushes.
This layering flower is probably the easiest one I own and it makes a lovely flower. I didn't use the leaves in the die set, but I pulled out My Favorite Things Layered Leaves and like the look. The flower stamen was cut from black cardstock and tucked and adhered into the center of the flower. The tips of the stamen were dotted with Nuvo Crystal Drops Ebony Black.
I die cut a smaller rectangle using the Memory Box Matinee Die and stamped the sentiment at the bottom. The flower and leaves were adhered above with liquid glue.
I found this pretty yellow polka-dot paper and thought it would be a great compliment to the flower. It was cut down to fit the front of a A2 cardbase and adhered with dotliner adhesive. The flower rectangle was adhered with the same glue.
· Stampin’ Up Peony Garden
· My Favorite Things Layered Leaves
· Altenew Sentiment Quotes
· Distress Oxide Inks: Scattered Straw, Fossilized Amber, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness
· Memory Box Matinee Rectangle
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black
· Bazzill Basic Paper Cornmeal+
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Nuvo Ebony Black Crystal Drops