Peony Dreams It's Your Day
These flowers make a real statement on a card. The layers were cut from white cardstock and ink blended with Distress Oxide Inks. I started out with Dusty Concord and then Villainous Potion for the upper layer. They are a complete different hue and so I lightly added Villainous Potion to the base layer. They layers were adhered with liquid glue. Nuvo Ebony Black Crystal Drops were added to the flower centers.
I used the negative background from the previous card on this card. It was cut down with a stitched rectangle and adhered to the card front with spray adhesive. The flowers and leaves were adhered with liquid glue.
The sentiment was stamped on a scrap of black cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white. A Pink and Main sentiment Strip was used to cut it down and then adhered with a thin strip of foam tape.
· Altenew Peony Dreams 3D Die
· My Favorite Things Bitty Birthday Wishes
· Distress Oxide Inks: Dusty Concord, Villainous Potion, Black Soot, Evergreen Bough, Pine Needles
· Crafter’s Companion Grande Swirls Die
· Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder
· Clear Wink of Stella Sparkle Pen
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss Ebony Black
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Pink and Main Sentiment Strip