This layering die from Altenew is a large and lovely die set. I decided to create this flower in a soft peachy orange color. White cardstock was ink blended with Distress Oxide Ink and the layers were then cut. I find it easiest to layer this die in two stages. I layer the two largest die cuts together and then layer the next three die cuts together and then layer the two together. I decided to use gold mirror cardstock for the center of the flower.
I recently purchased this Creative Expressions Pebble Rush 3D Embossing Folder and decided to emboss the front of a top folding A2 cardbase. It really adds a lot of impact behind the flower.
I decided to to pair this flower with the new Simon Says Stamp CZ Designs Thank You Die. I ink blended the shadow with one of the inks used in the flower and then layered three white die cut words on top.
The flower and leaves were adhered in place with liquid glue and the sentiment was adhered below. To accent the gold mirror flower center I added some gold confetti and the card was done.
· Altenew Peony Dream 3D Die
· Simon Says Stamp CZ Design Thank You Die
· Distress Oxide Inks: Dried Marigold, Carved Pumpkin, Spiced Marmalade, Ripe Persimmon, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness
· Creative Expressions Pebble Rush 3DEmbossing Folder
· Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold Confetti
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive