Peony Best Wishes
This is another flower image from Sophia J. Caldwell. The peony was printed using a laser printer and colored with Copic Markers. I decided to add a light blue shadow around the image, which really let it pop on the card.
When the coloring was complete the image was cut down using a Little B Frame Die. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the focal image to add dimension.
The front of an A2 cardbase was the Stampin' Up Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder and the focal image panel was adhered in place with liquid glue.
The sentiment is a gold hot foil from Crafter's Companion that I had in my safe bowl that fit perfectly at the bottom of the image. It had been stacked several time to add dimension when adhering it to the card. A few gold metallic sequins were scattered around the flower and the card was done.
· Sophia J. Caldwell Peony Full Stem Digi
· Crafter’s Companion Hot Foil Loving Sentiments
· Crafter’s Companion Gold Hot Foi
· Copic Markers: R27, R17, R12; G99, G94, YG17; B00, B0000
· Little B Frames Die
· Stampin’ Up Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold Sequins
· Darice Sticky Back Foam