Peaceful Thinking of You
My uncle recently lost is beloved wife. They had been married for seventy-three years. Her loss will leave a large whole in his life. I've decided that I'm going to send him a card every week so he knows he is in our hearts and prayers.
Creating a masculine thinking of you card is harder because I have a lot less images that are masculine in nature. I stamped a portion of Gina K. Designs Winter Trees onto some ivory cardstock with blue and green inks. The sentiment was stamped with brown ink.
The image was cut out with a circle die and then a larger circle of chocolate brown cardstock and the two were adhered together with liquid glue.
A rectangle of Kraft cardstock was cut with a stitched rectangle and then dry embossed with the Stampin' Up Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder. Distress Vintage Photo ink was run across the surface. The rectangle was then matted with chocolate cardstock. The panel was adhered to a top folding ivory cardstock with dotliner adhesive.
The focal image circle was adhered to the front of the woodgrain rectangle with Darice Sticky Back Foam and the card was done.
· Gina K. Designs Winter Trees
· Distress Oxide Inks: Tumbled Glass, Peeled Paint
· Distress Ink Vintage Photo
· Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Dark Chocolate and Darks Sage Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Layering Weight and Heavy Base Weight Ivory Cardstock
· Stampin’ Up Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder
· Hero Arts Circle Infinity Dies
· Spellbinders Large Classic Circles Die
· Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Darice Sticky Back Foam