Patterned Paper Balloons with Confetti
I still had the pad of patterned paper I used from my previous card sitting on my desk, along with the balloon dies. I cut three balloons from different patterned paper. I decided to enhance the red in the largest balloon and cut a panel of red cardstock with a stitched rectangle die and adhered it to a landscape A2 cardbase. The green balloon was adhered in place with liquid glue. The other two balloon with foam tape to add some dimension.
I have a little dish with gold confetti pieces and scattered them around the balloons. They were adhered with small dabs of liquid glue.
A sentiment wasn't added since the patterened paper contained different sentiments.
· Birch Press Design Party Balloon Dies
· Simon Says Stamp Rainbow Splash Scarlet Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Carta Bella Let’s Celebrate 6x6 Paper Pad
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Die
· My Next Stamp Confetti Background Die
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· 3M ½” Foam Tape