Pastel Stenciled Balloons Happy Birthday
I recently purchase Simon Says Stamps All the Balloon Stencils. I've what Laura Bassen do pastel stenciling on some cards and decided to give it a try. Laura likes using a rainbow of colors, so I picked out some light Pawsitively Saturated Inks and just began stenciling balloons onto a quarter sheet of white cardstock. I started with the largest balloon in the center and worked my way out. I really like the way it turned out and the different colors that are made where the balloons overlap.
When the stenciling was done the panel was cut down using a stitched rectangle die. Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape was added to the back of the panel and it was adhered to a top folding A2 white cardbase.
The sentiment was stamped on a scrap of white cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold. The balloon strings were also stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed gold to match the sentiment. The sentiment was cut out using the coordinating die. Foam tape was added to the back and it was adhered at the bottom of the balloons.
· Simon Says Stamp All the Balloons Stencils
· Simon Says Stamp Cue the Confetti
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks: Marine, Tidepool, Sprout, Lemonade, Peachy, Heather
· Gina K. Designs Red Hot Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape