These big sentiment balloons were stamped with Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks. I used Copic Markers to add some shading to the bottom, but they didn't blend well, so once they were cut with the coordinating die I used a small blending brush to smooth out the shading. The dies were used to cut sticky back foam, which was trimmed down to be slightly smaller. The front of a white cardbase was dry embossed to add visual interest behind the balloons, which were adhered in place with liquid glue.
I decided to add some gold bows to the bottom of the balloons and liked it a lot, but I felt they needed balloon strings, so small pieced of the told trim were cut and adhered in place with liquid glue.
· Avery Elle Balloons
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks Sprout, Marine, Lemonade
· Copic Markers: Y15, Y13, Y11; YG17, YG05, YG03, YG00; B02, B01, B00
· Decorative Trim Gold Metallic Thread
· ½” Glue Dots
· Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder
· Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter Pen
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock