Pastel Cupcakes Happy Birthday to You
I've used this cupcake stamp and dies many times. This time I decided to use pastel colors. I stamped the cupcake liners with light inks and then added detailed shading with Copic Markers. I also used Copics to add shading to the frosting.
A rectangle of white cardstock was cut with a stitched die, dry embossed, and sticky back foam was added to the back. The panel was then adhered to a side folding landscape cardbase with liquid glue.
Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back of the cupcakes which were adhered to the front of the embossed rectangle.
I pulled out a previously foiled sentiment and adhered it below the cupcakes with foam tape.
· Avery Elle Cupcakes
· Spellbinders Glimmer More Sentiments
· Crafter’s Companion Papercraft Gold Foil
· Honey Bee Stamps Sentiment Banner
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks Latte, Limelicious, Pearfection, Seafoam, Surf, Peachy, Grapefruit
· Copic Markers: E40, E41; BG10, R01, YG03, YG01; R22, R20; BG11, BG10
· Cuttlebug Spots and Dots Embossing Folder
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive