Past Your Usual Bedtime
I haven't used this image from the My Favorite Things BB Festive Old Friends, it isn't my favorite. But, when I was looking at the sentiments I thought it went perfectly with this funny sentiment. I don't go to bed early, but a lot of my contemporaries do and I could image some of them falling asleep in their chair after a fun night of celebrating.
The image was stamped on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. It was cut out with the coordinating die. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back for dimension. A rectangle of white cardstock was cut using a stitched rectangle die and matted with cranberry cardstock that matched the chair. The sentiment was stamped to be below the chair and shading was added with a Copic Markers. The sentiment makes me smile.
· My Favorite Things BB Festive Old Friends
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Copic Markers: B99, B97, B95; B24, B23, B21; RV99, R89, R59, R39, R37; E11, E01, E000, R01; C9, C7, C4, C3, C2
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Cranberry Tart Cardstock
· Memory Box Stitched Rectangle
· Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen