Paper Strips Happy Birthday
I had leftover strips from the previous card and decided to use them to create a diagonal striped card front. Dotliner adhesive was added to a quarter sheet panel of white cardstock and the strips were adhered to the panel. When the panel was done it was cut down using the Memory Box Matinee Rectangle and then adhered to a navy cardbase.
A smaller Matinee Rectangle was used to cut another rectangle of navy cardstock and a die cut "happy" was added with liquid glue and the secondary sentiment stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold. The same rectangle was cut from black sticky back foam and the navy sentiment rectangle was adhered on top and then it was adhered to the front of the striped cardbase with liquid glue.
· Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy
· Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Birthday
· Simon Says Stamp Strips Dies
· Memory Box Rectangles
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight In the Navy Cardstock
· American Crafts Gold Glitter Cardstock
· Mint Cardstock From Scraps
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Find Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Darice Sticky Back Black Foam
· Tombo Mono Multi Glue