Panda with Flowers Wishing You the Best Birthday
I had pulled out a lot of my animal stamps to create some masculine cards. But I have a lot that make really cute feminine cards. The first one I used is the cute panda from Wild Rose Studio.
The image was stamped onto Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and then colored with Copic Markers. When the coloring was complete I decided to use an scalloped oval die to cut down the image. I love the way this add visual interest to a card.
The sentiment was stamped just below the panda with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the oval to add some dimension. To add even more visual interest the top of an A2 cardbase was dry embossed using the WeR Memory Keepers Flowers Small Embossing Folder and the focal image was adhered in place using liquid glue.
· Wild Rose Studio Panda with Flowers
· Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Birthday
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Copic Markers: V06, V04, V01; RV23, RV21, RV00; C9, C7, C4, C2, C1; R27, R22; Y17, Y15, Y11; YG67, YG03; B45, B41
· Spellbinders Fancy Edged Ovals
· WeR Memory Keepers Flowers Small Embossing Folder
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock