Pale Pink Anemone Happiest of Birthday
I have used this lovely die set from Honey Bee Stamps before and colored them purple. This time I decided to used pink and love the way it turned out.
The flower layers and leaves were cut from Neenah cardstock and ink blended with Distress Inks. The layers were adhered together with liquid glue. I wanted to add some visual interest behind the focal images and pulled out the Crafter's Companion Grande Swirls Background die. It was adhered to a top folding cardbase using Elmer's Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive.
I used my fingers to slights add some lift to the top layer of the flowers. They were adhered to the card front with liquid glue. A hot foil sentiment banner was tucked under the bottom flower and adhered in place with liquid glue.
· Honey Bee Stamps Lovely Layers Anemone
· Spellbinders Glimmer Everyday Sentiments
· Gemini Hotfoil Silver Shimmer Foil
· Crafter’s Companion Grande Swirls Background Die
· Distress Inks: Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Cracked Pistachio, Rustic Wilderness, Pumice Stone, Black Soot
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Elmer’s Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock