Orange Easter Lily With Sympathy
The most common color of Easter lilies is white, but there are also many other color variation, one of which is a pretty orange color. The elements of the flowers and leaves were cut from white cardstock and then colored with Copic Markers. Some orange lilies have dotted details towards the center of the petals, which were added to these flowers.
On this card I decided to do a landscape layout. A rectangle of white cardstock was cut using the Memory Box Matinee Die. I love the decorative corners it creates. It was dry embossed using the Stampin' Up Subtle Embossing Folder and adhered to a side folding A2 cardbase. The flower and leaves were adhered with liquid glue.
I went through my foiled sentiments and found this pretty With Sympathy one. It fit perfectly to the right of the lilies.
· Honey Bee Stamps Easter Lily
· Crafters Companion Hot Foil Loving Sentiments
· Copic Markers: YR16, YR16, YR12, YR00; YG67, YG17, YG23; E29, E27, E25; E49
· Memento Matinee Rectangle
· Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder
· Spellbinders Gold Hot Foil
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive