Orange Candles Hope Your Birthday is the Brightest
I like these candles because you can select individual ones to stamp on your card. I didn't think the one with flowers with be that good for a masculine card and so I skipped that one. They were stamped with Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks. Shading was added to the candles with Copic Markers and the open font on the sentiment was also colored with the same markers.
The candles were cut down using a stitched rectangle die and then adhered to rectangle of orange cardstock to create a thin border. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the panel, which was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase. A very clean and simple card to create.
PRODUCTS USED: · Technique Tuesday Many Candles
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks Mandarin and Citrine
· Copic Markers: Y17, Y15, Y13; YR16, YR14, YR12
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Sweet Mango Cardstock
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen