Orange and Red Alcohol Ink Thinking of You
When I called the manager of my local Meals on Wheels she said they were in need of Thinking of You cards. I wanted something that wouldn't take a lot of time and decided to create some beautiful alcohol ink backgrounds and add some "Thinking of You" die cut sentiment in the center.
I used a half sheet of glossy photo paper for each alcohol ink background and made two separate cards from them. The background are so stunning that nothing else is really needed for a beautiful card. For this card I added a little visual interest by using the Spellbinders Hemstitch Rectangle.
· Ranger Alcohol Inks: Watermelon, Sunset Orange, Rust
· Ranger Gilded Alloy
· Unknown Thinking of You Die or
· Matty's Crafting Joy Thinking of You
· Spellbinders Hemstitch Rectangles
· Kirkland Glossy Photo Paper
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive