Noble Deer Thank You
This masculine thank you card uses the Stampin' Up Noble Deer set. I kept it a very simple card. The image was stamped on Ivory Cardstock with Distress Oxide Vintage Photo and cut down with a stitched rectangle. The sentiment was stamped below the image with the same ink.
A stitched rectangle was cut from Gina K. Designs Kraft Cardstock and the pinecone branch was stamped in a random pattern with Vintage Photo ink. It was adhered to a side folding A2 ivory cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
The focal image rectangle was adhered to the Kraft Cardstock base with Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape and the card was done.
· Stampin’ Up Noble Deer
· Gina K. Designs Assorted Greetings
· Distress Oxide Vintage Photo Ink
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight and Layering Weight Ivory Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Ivory Cardstock
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive