No Line Bowl Bouquet
My friend recently purchased this lovely image from Technique Tuesday. After she made a card with it she lent it to me.
I decided to made a no line colored image. It was stamped with Memento Long Fog and then colored with Copic Markers.
I decided it needed a pop of color and pulled out some Gina K. Designs Turquoise Sea cardstock and cut it down using a scalloped rectangle. I debated on cutting out the image and placing it on the turquoise panel, but eventually decided to cut out a scalloped oval in the center of the panel and add the image behind.
Before adhering the image behind the turquoise panel the sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white. Scotch 3M 1/2" Foam Tape was added to the back of the scalloped rectangle to add dimension around the image. White pearls were scattered around the image. Glossy Accents was added to the glass bowl. Nuvo Crystal Drops in Bright Gold were added to the flower centers and the card was done.
I think it turned out okay, but I've come to realize I really don't like no line cards. They just are defined enough for me.
· Technique Tuesday Bowl Bouquet
· Winnie & Walter Sentiment Birthday
· Memento London Fog Ink
· Copic Markers: V06, V04, V01; RV25, RV23, RV02; B16, B14, B12; Y17, Y13, Y11; YR27, YR24, YR21; G99, G94, G24, G21, G20; BG02, BG01, BG000, BG0000
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle
· Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Oval
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Bright Gold
· Ranger Glossy Accents
· Scotch 3M ½” Foam Tape
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Turquoise Sea Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· White Pearls from Stash