Navy and White Balloon Bouquets
I had leftover blue mirror cardstock balloon centers leftover from a previous card. I decided to create a blue and white striped cardstock in Microsoft Word. I used it to cut the balloon outline. I also cut the outline from blue sticky back foam and adhered the two together by removing the backing paper. It was adhered to a top folding white cardbase with liquid glue. The blue mirror cardstock balloon centers were adhered with liquid glue.
The second card was made by using navy blue cardstock for the balloon outline. It was adhered to an outline cut from black sticky back foam to add some dimension. The leftover blue and white striped balloon centers were adhered in place with liquid glue.
For the first card the sentiment is from Gina K. Designs Gina K. Designs Enjoy and the secondary sentiment from Waffle Flower Happy Birthday. It was stamped with blue ink and cut into a flagged banner using the Pink & Main Sentiment Strip Die. For the second card the sentiment is from Honey Bee Stamps Birthday Wishes and the secondary from My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Birthday. The secondary sentiment was cut into a flagged strip using the Honey Bee Sentiment Banner Die.
· Simon Says Stamp Balloon Bouquet
· Gina K. Designs Enjoy/Honey Bee Stamps Birthday Wishes
· Waffle Flower Happy Birthday/Honey Bee Stamps Birthday Wishes
· My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Birthday
· Gina K. Designs Blue Denim Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight In the Navy Cardstock
· Crafter’s Companion Flutterby Collection Luxury Mirror Cardstock Midnight Blue
· Striped Paper Created in Microsoft Word
· Bearly Arts Precision Craft Glue
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip / Honey Bee Stamps Sentiment Banner Dies