This is another card inspired by Lisa Addesa of I'm in Haven where she created four rainbow die cut cards. A link to the inspiration card is listed below.
In Lisa's card she had a dark cardbase with a smaller white stitched rectangle and the rainbow word in the center. I decided to have a larger background and used gray cardstock. I stamped My Favorite Things Big Musical Notes Background with a light gray ink. Sticky back foam was added to the back and the panel was adhered to a side folding white cardbase.
I took a quarter sheet of Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White Cardstock and colored it with Copic Markers in rainbow order and then die cut the sentiment, and again two additional times and adhered the layers together with liquid glue. I laid the rainbow sentiment on the musical background to determine where to stamp the secondary sentiment with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it white. The rainbow sentiment was then adhered with liquid glue.
· KB Riley Happy Birthday
· CZ Designs Birthday Palooza
· My Favorite Things Big Musical Notes Background
· Simon Says Stamp Fog Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Copic Markers: R29, YR07, Y17, YG05, B24
· Recollections Essentials 6 x 6 Paper Pack
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Inspiration: Four Die Cut Rainbow Birthday Cards