Moroccan Background Happy Birthday Ann
A young friend of mine was turning seventeen this coming week. Her favorite color is blue. I had this image already printed and die cut and sitting in my desk drawer and thought it would be perfect for Ann.
I colored her hair and skin to look like her, and her dress and shoes in her favorite color. I added foam tape to the back of the image to for dimension. I wanted to add visual interest behind the image and decided to die cut a rectangle using the Little B Frames Die. I liked the way the image looked on the pretty background, but it was needed a little more pizzazz so pulled out the Bo Bunny Morocco Stencil. I really like their stencils because they are already sticky and hold in place nicely. I ink blended through the stencil with blue ink and love the way it turned out.
The focal image was adhered in place by removing the backing paper from the foam tape. I decided to use a gold foiled sentiment on the card and adhered it in place with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape.
The final embellishment was to scatter a few blue sequins around the image.
· La-La Land Crafts Summer Dress Marci
· Spellbinders Hot Foil Yana’s Sentiments
· Spellbinders Gold Hot Foil
· Copic Markers: E13, E11, E01, E00, R20, R21; B99, B97, B95, B93, B91; E49, E47, E79, E77, E29, E27, E23, E59
· Bo Bunny Stickable Morocco Stencil
· Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass
· Little B Frames Die
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Blue Denim Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Neat & Tangled Starry Night Sequin Mix
· Doodlebug Designs Blue Jeans Sequins