More Spring Flowers Happy Birthday
This is the last spring flowers stamp set that I have. I stamped the flowers and leaves twice on Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock so that I could watercolor them. Stamping twice insures I have leftover flowers that can use on the envelope. VersaFine Onyx Black Ink was used so that clear embossing powder and create little wells for each petal and leaf. This makes it much faster and easier to watercolor.
The images were colored with Karin Brushmarker Pro and then cutout using the coordinating dies.
I had another panel of the black and cream cardstock leftover and decided to use it on this card. It was cut to size with a stitched rectangle die and adhered to top folding ivory cardbase. An oval was cut from ivory cardstock, low loft foam tape was added to the back and the two were adhered together by removing the backing on the foam. It was added a little higher on the panel to allow for the sentiment strip below.
Some of the flowers and leaves were arranged and then picked up using Press 'n Seal. Liquid glue was added to the leaves and purple flowers and low loft foam tape to the rose.
· Simon Says Stamp More Spring Flowers
· VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
· Hero Arts Ultra Fine Clear Embossing Power
· Spellbinders Glimmer Mini Everyday Sentiments
· Crafter’s Companion Gold Hot Foil
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip Die
· Karin Brushmarker Pro: 247 Pale Violet, 170 Magenta Red, 281 Olive Green, 297 Curry, 283 Gold
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Gina Marie Designs Pierced Chain Oval
· DCWV Bella Armoire 12x12 Stack
· Gina K. Designs Layering Weight and Heavy Weight Ivory Cardstock
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive