Moon Lake Wishing You the Best Birthday
This is another great image from Stampin' Up Moon Lake. It is a smaller image, but you can effective use smaller images on a card.
I stamped the image onto ivory cardstock with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink and then colored it with Copic Markers. Once the coloring was complete a Hero Arts Circle Infinity Die was used to cut down the image. The sentiment was stamped below the image using VersaFine Clair Pinecone Ink. Darice Sticky Back Foam was cut using a smaller circle and added to the back of the focal image. A slightly larger My Favorite Things Pierced Circle was cut from craft cardstock and the focal image was adhered in place with liquid glue.
An A2 top folding cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs Sea Glass Cardstock and the edges were ink blended with Altenew Turquoise and Tide Blue Inks. The front of the card was then embossed using the Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder. Embossing a card front really gives a lot of texture and draws the eye to the focal image.
The final embellishment was to add some brown and white bakers twine. I wrapped it around the front of the card three times and tied it into a bow.
· Stampin’ Up Moon Lake
· Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Birthday
· Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
· VersaFine Clair Pinecone Ink
· Altenew Inks Turquoise and Tide Blue
· Copic Markers: G29, G28, G24; E47, E44, E43; E27, E25, E23; B000, B0000; BG02, BG01, BG000, BG0000; YG67, YG17, YG03; YR23
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Sea Glass, Ivory, and Kraft Paper
· My Favorite Things Pierced Circle Die
· Hero Arts Circle Infinity Die
· Brown and White Bakers Twine
· Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive