Moon Lake Thank You
This is the last masculine thank you card I created for Meals on Wheels. This time I pulled out the old Stampin' Up stamp set called Moon Lake and stamped the image onto some Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink. The image was colored with Copic Markers, however a little Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass was added to the sky to smooth out the Copic coloring.
The large Thank You was stamped using the same Rich Cocoa Ink and the image was cut down using a stitched rectangle die. I decided to double mat the image with both dark brown and blue cardstock. It was adhered to a Dark Chocolate cardbase with liquid glue and another clean and simple masculine card was done.
· Stampin’ Up Moon Lake
· Simon Says Stamp Thankful Flowers
· Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
· Copic Markers: G99, G94, G85, G24, G21; YG17, YG03, YG01; YG97; BG49, BG45, BG13, BG11; B01, B00, B000, B0000; E19, E17, E15; E37, E35, E33; W3, W2
· Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass
· VersaFine Clair Pinecone Ink
· Gina K. Designs Layering and Base Weight Ivory
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Sea Glass and Dark Chocolate
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle