Moon Lake May You Find Peace
This is the last thinking of you card created with the Stampin' Up Moon Lake set, this card uses the mallard duck. It was stamped on ivory cardstock with Memento Toffee Crunch Ink. The sky and water were ink blended with Distress Oxide Inks. To define the two sections 1" Post-it tape was used to create the horizon. Copic Markers were used color the image and create depth and shadows.
The image was cut down using a stitched rectangle die. Sticky back foam was added to the back to create visual depth. A rectangle of teal cardstock was cut with a larger stitched rectangle. It was adhered to a side folding A2 ivory cardbase with dotliner adhesive. The focal image was adhered in place with liquid glue.
A quick and easy masculine card.
· Stampin’ Up Moon Lake (Mallard Duck)
· Altenew Thinking of You
· Distress Oxide Inks: Tumbled Glass, Broken China
· Copic Markers: G29, G28, G82; BG15, BG13; G99, G94, G43; YR24, YR23, YR20; E15, E13, E11; E47, E44, E43
· Memento Toffee Crunch Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Gina K. Designs Layering and Heavy Weight Ivory Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Tranquil Teal Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· 1” Post-it Tape
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Bearly Arts Precision Craft Glue
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive