Moon Lake Happy Birthday
As you can probably see from the last several post, I pulled out my stamps with water and nautical themes to create some cards. This one uses the Stampin' Up Moon Lake. It was stamped onto ivory cardstock with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink and colored with Copic Markers.
The image was cutout using the Silhouette PIXScan Mat. A small rectangle of Gina K. Designs Turquoise Sea Cardstock was cut using a stitched rectangle die. The sentiment was stamped at the bottom center with VersaFine Clair Pinecone Ink and then the panel was dry embossed using the Stampin' Up Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder. The image was then adhered in place using Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape. A slightly larger stitched rectangle was cut from Kraft Cardstock and adhered to the back of the focal image rectangle with the same foam tape.
A cardbase was made from the same Turquoise Sea Cardstock and dry embossed as well. The focal image rectangles were adhered in place with liquid glue.
If I were to do this card again I would leave the white boarder around the cutout image rather than coloring them with markers. I think the image would have pop off the page a little more.
· Stampin’ Up Moon Lake
· Poppy Stamps Birthday Blowout
· Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
· VersaFine Clair Pinecone Ink
· Copic Markers: BG13, BG11, BG10; B01, B00; YG67, YG17, YG03; R29, R27, R24, R22; E57, E53; E34, E30; W4, W1
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Turquoise Sea, Ivory, and Kraft Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Dies
· Stampin’ Up Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive