Milly's Bouquet Portrait
This is another image that was lent to me by my crafty friend Denise. I really like it. It is beautiful in both a portrait or landscape orientation. I will be purchasing it soon.
The image was stamped onto a quarter sheet of Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I like using complimentary colors, which are colors on the opposite side of the color wheel. This time I used orange and blue and it is so lovely and striking.
The image doesn't have a coordinating die so the panel was cut down with a stitched rectangle. The sentiment was stamped in the lower left of the card with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink. To add visual interest the panel was dry embossed with the Stampin' Up Subtle Embossing Folder, which adds a pretty linen look to the cardstock. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the panel and it was adhered to a top folding cardbase with liquid glue. The final embellishments were to scatter blue and orange sequins around the image and add Nuvo Crystal Drops in Ebony Black and Bright Gold to the flower centers.
· Paper Rose Milly’s Bouquet
· Winnie & Walter Sentimental Birthday
· Copic Markers: YR09, YR07, YR04; B37, B34, B32; R24, R22; YG67, YG17, YG03; G99, G24
· Pretty Pink Posh Tangerine Sequins
· Doodlebug Designs Tangerine Sequins
· Neat & Tangled Starry Night Sequins
· VersaFine Claire Nocturne Ink
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Ebony Black and Bright Gold
· Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder