Milly's Bouquet Landscape
This is the same stamp set I used in my previous card, but this time it was created as a landscape card. I love the combination of pink and purple. A tiny touch of blue was added with the smallest flower. It turned out lovely.
Once the Copic color was complete the panel was cut down with a stitched rectangle. I wanted a small sentiment that wouldn't detract from the lovely image and pulled a small happy birthday from another stamp set my friend lent me. The panel was matted with black cardstock and Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back for dimension. The panel was adhered to a side folding A2 cardbase with liquid glue.
The final embellishments were to scatter pink sequins around the flowers and to add black and gold Nuvo Crystal Drops to the flower centers.
· Paper Rose Milly’s Bouquet
· Technique Tuesday Bowl Bouquet
· Copic Markers: RV25, RV23, RV21; V06, V04, V01; YG67, YG17, YG03; B34, B32
· Pretty Posh Sweetheart Mix Sequins
· VersaFine Claire Nocturne Ink
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Ebony Black and Bright Gold