Mid Century Frame Thanks
For this card I still had the orange and yellow Copic Markers sitting out on my desk and decided to combine those two colors on the flower for this card. I think it turned out pretty.
To assemble the card I used the Altenew Mid Century Frame and cut it from gold mirror cardstock. I tried it on a couple of different card bases and eventually settled on black. It really made the frame and the flower pop. The leaves were adhered with liquid glue and the flower with Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape.
The sentiment was cut from gold mirror cardstock and again three times from black cardstock, adhering the layers together with liquid glue and adding it below the vocal image on the card.
· Altenew Anemone Coronaria
· Simon Says Stamp Painted Thanks
· Copic Markers: Y15, Y13, R05, R02, R12, R11; YG17, YG03, YG01; C9, C8, C6
· My Favorite Things Black Licorice Ink
· Altenew Mid Century Frame
· Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Onyx Black Base Weight Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock