I went to send out a card but for some reason it didn't have a matching envelop. I looked through my listing of stamps to find the right image and stamped it on the envelop prior to mailing.
It was such a pretty image that I decided to make another card using it. I stamped it twice with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. When the coloring was complete the images were cut out with the coordinating die. Low loft foam tape was added to the back of the die cuts.
I went through my oval dies and eventually decided to use a Spellbinders Essentail Oval die. I really like the unique look of this squared off oval. It was cut from white cardstock. The flower sprays were laid at the top and bottom of the oval to determine where to stamp the sentiment. It was stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink, my favorite ink for stamping sentiments.
Because the images were stamped with black and the flowers have a black center I decided to add a black panel to the front of the card. It was cut down with a stitched rectangle die and adhered to the front of a top folding A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive. The white oval was adhered in place with liquid glue
The flower sprays were adhered to thetop and bottom of the oval die cut with low loft foam tape. I pulled out some black sequins from my stash. I didn't have black sequines the middle size, only gray, so I colored them with a Copic Marker. Works great to change or deepen the colors of sequins.
· Gina K. Designs Whimsical Flowers
· Papertrey Ink It’s a Sign: Birthday
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Copic Markers: R85, R83, R81; G46, G43, G40; C9, C5
· Honey Bee Stamps Galaxy Sequins
· Pretty Pink Posh Charcoal (Colored with Copic Marker 100)
· Spellbinders Essential Ovals Die
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Die
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive