May Your Day be Filled with Joy Happy Flowers
I saw Gina K. create a card using the Happy Flower stamp set with on the edge die cutting and decided to give it a try. I ordered the stamp and die and when it arrived I stamped the image on an angle on the front of an A2 side folding cardbase with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Memento is the ink I always use when coloring with Copic Markers.
When coloring was complete I placed the die and ran it through my Spellbinders Platinum, but it slipped when cutting. So I used my guillotine cutter to cut the top edge of the card from the base and then added Darice Sticky Back Foam to the back and adhered it to another side folding card base with liquid glue. Before adhering I stamped the sentiment in the lower right of the card front. I think I like these even better because it adds dimension to the image on the card.
The final embellishment was to add a few gold sequins.
· Gina K. Designs Happy Flowers
· Honey Bee Stamps Everything Wonderful
· Copic Markers: RV69, RV66, RV63; Y38, Y17, Y15, Y11; G94, YG67, YG17, YG03; G46, G43, G40
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold Sequins
· Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen
· Nuvo Ebony Black Crystal Drops