Masculine Balloon Background Have the Best Birthday Ever
I recently receive Waffle Flowers Balloon Background die and stencils. I first decided to make a masculine birthday card with blue, green, and yellow using Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks.
When the coloring was done low loft foam tape was added to the back. I don't usually spatter my projects with water, but I decided to give it a try today. I sprinkles water in my hand and flicked onto the balloons. I hated it, the splatters were too large and distracting. So, I decided to create another die cut, colored it, and then splattered water with Ranger Perfect Pearls using a small brush. I liked this much better. The balloon background was then adhered to an A2 cardbase by removing the backing paper on the foam, adding a little liquid glue to allow for some adjustment if necessary.
I wanted a small sentiment that wouldn't detract from the balloon background. I stamped a sentiment on black cardstock and heat embossed it white. It was cut with sentiment label die and adhered to the lower third of the balloons.
I thought I was done with the card, but I made another version with feminine colors and used gold confetti to scatter around the balloons. I loved the way it turned out. You can see it in the next post. I had leftover confetti and decided to scatter it around the balloons on this card and really liked the added visual interest.
· Waffle Flower Balloon Background
· Waffle Flower Balloon Background Stencil Trio
· Honey Bee Stamps Birthday Sentiments
· Your Next Stamp Confetti Panel
· Simon Says Stamp Pawstively Saturated Inks: Sunbeam, Cadette, Fairway
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Ranger Perfect Pearls
· Simon Says Stamp Moonshine Sequin Mix