Many Cupcakes for Sweet Birthday Wishes
Since I had a lot of different colors of scrap paper sitting on my desk from my previous card, I decided to use them to create a rainbow of cupcakes. I pulled out both the Mini Cupcake Maker and the Cupcake & Sprinkles Dies from My Favorite Things and cut a rainbow of cupcake liners. The frosting was cut with white cardstock and the two were adhered together with liquid glue.
When I created my Valentine's Day cards to send to friends and family I created too many and had a lot of leftover rectangles of black and white polka-dot paper and decided to use one of them as the background for the cupcakes. I also wanted to have a frame around the images. I pulled out the Mama Elephant Madison Avenue Framed Tags die and cut down 3M Foam Tape to add to the back of the frame for dimension. It was adhered to a rectangle of the black and white cardstock that was cut down to be just smaller than the frame. Some of the small cupcakes were tucked behind the frame and adhered with liquid glue. A couple were adhered with both foam tape and liquid glue. The larger Cupcake was adhered in the center o the card with foam tape. Multi-colored sprinkles were added to the frosting.
A sentiment was stamped on black cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white. It was cut down using a Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Label Die and adhered to the card below the larger cupcake with foam tape.
At the last minute I decided to add Ranger Crystal Stickles to the frosting for a little added sparkle and shine and the card was done.
· My Favorite Things Cupcakes & Sprinkles Dies
· My Favorite Things Mini Cupcake Maker Dies
· My Favorite Things Big Birthday Sentiments
· Mama Elephant Madison Avenue Framed Tags
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Label Die
· 3M ½” Foam Tape
· Ranger Crystal Stickles
· Paper Accents Black Polka Dot Patterned Paper
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Turquoise, Blue, Purple Cardstock from Scraps
· Barely Art Precision Craft Glue