Make a Wish Cupcake
If you are using a turnabout stamp to create a background, you might as well make two. As in the pervious card the background was cut down with a stitched rectangle and adhered to a top folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
For this card a focal image cupcake was added. I have a lot of cupcake stamps and dies since they make great masculine cards.
When you have a busy background you need a neutral setting for the focal image. A white rectangle was cut down with a smaller stitched die and the sentiment was stamped at the bottom. The cupcakes was then added with Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape, which has a low loft. The same foam tape was used to adhered the focal image rectangle. A little Ranger Crystal Stickles was added to the frosting and flame for a little sparkle and shine and the card was done.
· Concord & 9th Birthday Basics Turnabout
· Avery Elle Cupcakes
· Distress Oxide Inks: Wild Honey, Broken China, Mowed Lawn, Candied Apple
· Copic Markers: YG17, YG63, YG03; E39, E37, E35, E33; Y18, Y15, Y13; Y35
· Ranger Crystal Stickles
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Dies
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Designs 120 Gina K. # White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock