Make a Wish Candles
I pulled out an old stamp set from My Favorite Things called Make a Wish and stamped them with an ombre of three different blue Distress Oxide Inks. The flames used two different yellow Distress Oxide Inks. The sentiment was stamped with two of the blue inks underneath the candles.
Once the ink was dry the panel was cut down a stitched rectangle die. Mermaid Lagoon Oxide Ink was run across the edges of a quarter sheet of white cardstock and adhered to a side folding A2 cardbase. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the focal image rectangle and adhered to the cardbase.
Ranger Crystal Stickles were added to the candles frame. Neat & Tangled Peacock Feathers Sequin Mix was scattered around the sentiment and candles and the card was done.
· My Favorite Things Make a Wish
· Distress Oxide Inks: Faded Jeans, Mermaid Lagoon, Broken China, Wild Honey, Mustard Seed
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Turquoise Sea
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Ranger Crystal Stickles
· Neat & Tangled Peacock Feathers Sequin Mix
· Darice Sticky Back Foam