Majestic Peony Sympathy
Gina K. Designs makes the most beautiful flower images, but she doesn't often make coordinating dies. I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. When the coloring was complete I used the Silhouette PIXScan Mat to cut out the image.
A panel of Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock was cut down with a Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Stackable Rectangle, which complete covers the front of an A2 cardbase. It was adhered to a top folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive. I laid the flower image on top to determine where to stamp the sentiment. Strips of sticky back foam was added to the back of the image. It was then adhered to the card front with liquid glue.
A beautiful, quick and easy card.
· Gina K. Designs Majestic Peony
· Hero Arts Remember
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Copic Markers: R24, R22, R21, R20; YR24, YR21; YG99, YG95, YG93; W8
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Stackable Rectangle