Magnolia Flower Have a Fantastic Birthday
I stamped this magnolia flower and leaves with a light ink and colored the image with Copic Markers, then restamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold. Originally I thought I would use this with the panel of three strips of gilded flakes used on the previous card. But I just didn't like the way they looked together.
I looked through my background dies and decided to used Layer A of Altenew's Geo Cover Plate, It was cut three times from 110# Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock and adhered together with spray adhesive. The center opening on this die was the perfect spot to add the flower at the bottom. I laid the background on a pink side folding cardbase to determine where to stamp the sentiment. I decided to curve the sentiment to match the curve of the center cutout. It was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white. You can't see the sentiment well in the picture, but it real life it is very soft and pretty.
The flower was adhered to the background with liquid glue. Foam Tape was added to the back of the flower where it overlapped the circle opening of the die cut background. Liquid glue was added to the background, the paper was removed from the foam tape, and the background and flower were adhered to the cardbase with liquid glue.
The final embellishment was to add marshmallow Confetti around the center opening and the flower image.
· Clearly Besotted Magnificent Magnolia
· Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Birthday
· Copic Markers: RV02, RV00, RV000; Y26, Y21; G46, G24, G21, G20
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Altenew Layered Geo Cover A
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# and 110# Solar White Cardstock
· Pretty Pink Posh Marshmallow Confetti
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Elmer’s Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape