Magnificent Magnolia on the Edge Happy Birthday
I had gone through my stamps and pulled out several that had thinking of you sentiment. One of them was this beautiful magnolia from Clearly Besotted. Since I have the coordinating die, I wanted to do some on the edge die cutting.
I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. I cut the bottom have of the image away with the die and then used my trimmer to cut the panel from the die to the edge of the panel.
I went through my stash and found some black and white striped paper. It was cut to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2. The die cut focal image was adhered in place with foam tape. I decided to add a thin strip of gold mirror cardstock between the focal image and the striped paper.
The sentiment was cut from gold mirror cardstock and adhered with thin strips of foam tape. The secondary sentiment was stamped on black cardstock and heat embossed gold. It was cut into a strip and adhered over the bottom of the word "happy."
For embellishments gold confetti was scattered around the flower. Gold glitter Nuvo Drops were added to the flower center and the center of the confetti.
· Clearly Besotted Magnificent Magnolia
· My Favorite Things Cause to Celebrate
· Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Birthday
· Copic Markers: R21, R20, R00; YR24, YR21; G46, G43, G40
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· The Paper Studio Harper’s Boutique 12x12 Paper Pad
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Strips 1
· Simon Says Stamp Gold Mix Confetti
· Nuvo Glitter Drops Golden Sunset