Lovely Layers Yellow Rose Happy Birthday
Now that I'm living in Texas I thought I would create a yellow rose card. I cut the layers of the rose from Gina K. Designs Sweet Corn cardstock and ink blended them with yellow inks. and adhered them together with both liquid glue and low loft foam tape.
To add some visual interest behind the rose a rectangle of ivory cardstock was debossed using the Altenew Dotted Swirls Plate and then cut down to be smaller than an A2 cardbase. Gina K. Designs Honey Mustard cardstock was used for the cardbase and the debossed panel was adhered with dotliner adhesive. The rose was then adhered to the card front with liquid glue.
A scrap of the Honey Mustard cardstock was for the sentiment, which was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white. It was cut down using a Pink & Main Sentiment Strip. It was adhered with Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape cut into a thin strip. The final embellishment was to scatter Studio Katia Gold Foil Confetti around the flower.
· Honey Bee Stamps Lovely Layers Roses
· My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Birthday
· Altenew Dotted Swirls Debossing Plate
· Gina K. Designs Inks: Peach Bellini, Sweet Mango, Grass Green, Fresh Asparagus
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Grass Green, Sweet Corn, Honey Mustard Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Layering Weight Ivory Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Studio Katia Gold Foil Confetti
· Barely Art Precision Craft Glue
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip