Lovely Layers Hydrangea Birthday Wishes
I've been meaning to get Honey Bee Stamp's Lovely Layers Hydrangea dies for awhile, but they were sold out. I finally received them last night and this morning decide to make a card. I used to have a Hydrangea bush and love the pretty vibrant colors. I decided to use two different colors for this card.
The layers and leaves were cut from white cardstock and then ink blended, making sure there was darker color on the layers that were seen after the next layer was applied. For the last three flower layer and the single flower low loft foam tape was added to the back for some dimension. I decided to use gold mirror cardstock for the center of the flowers and really liked the way that looked.
A rectangle was cut using Penny Black's Swirly Stitched die. A light blue as ink blended in the center with a fishnet stencil. I just used the ink that was leftover on my turquoise blending brush.
Because there was already a lot of dimension on the card the finished flowers were adhered to the rectangle with liquid glue.
The sentiment was one I had on hand that had been hot foiled and set aside for future use. It was adhered with a combination of foam tape and liquid glue.
The focal image rectangle was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase with liquid glue.
· Honey Bee Stamps Lovely Layers Hydrangea Dies
· Spellbinders Glimmer Mini Everyday Sentiments
· Crafter’s Companion Gold Foil
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks: Fairway, Field; Lilac, Orchid, Amethyst; Caarnation, Peony, Rose
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Momma Foam Tape
· Penny Black Swirly Stitched Rectangle
· Echo Park Fishnet Stencil
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive