Lovely Layered Pink Rose Happy Birthday
This is the second card I made using the Honey Bee Stamps Lovely Layers Roses. This time I used a light pink cardstock and added the wooden crate from Honey Bee. The bottom of the petals were ink blended. After the ink had dried back additional depth was added with Copic Markers. The layers of the flower were adhered with both liquid glue and low loft foam.
The crate was cut from Gina K. Designs Whisper Cardstock and ink blended with gray Altenew inks. It was adhered together with liquid glue, leaving room to tuck the stems and flowers into the crate.
I wanted to add some visual interest behind the flower and crate. A scalloped rectangle was cut from white cardstock and dry embossed with the Stampin' Up Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. A light green was ink blended in the center, adding a soft glow. The flowers and crate were adhered with liquid glue.
The focal image panel was adhered to a light gray cardstock. The final embellishment was to add some iridescent snow crystals around the flowers.
· Honey Bee Stamps Lovely Layers Roses
· Honey Bee Stamps Wooden Crate
· My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Birthday
· Copic Markers RV11, RV10
· VersaFine Clair Nocturn Ink
· Altenew Inks: Cloudy Sky, Silver Lake, Limeade
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle Die
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Grass Green, Innocent Pink, Whisper, Moonlit Fog Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Stampin’ Up Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
· Barely Arts Precision Craft Glue
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Studio Katia Iridescent Snow Crystals