Life's a Journey - Enjoy the Ride on a Yellow Bicycle
I wanted some quick and easy masculine birthday card and so I went through my graphic element stamps. For this card I selected a bicycle silhouette from Unity Stamps For the Guys and stamped it with yellow ink onto white cardstock. The sentiment was stamped with black ink below the image then die cut the focal image with Gina Marie Designs' In & Out Dot Rectangle.
I decided to adhered it to a panel of black cardstock with Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape, to add just a little dimension. Since the dotted rectangle has rounded edges I used the Crop-a-Dile to round the edges of the black rectangle. It was then adhered to a side folding white cardbase and the corners of the card were rounded as well.
The final embellishment was to add a few black enamel dots around the image. A very quick and easy card.
· Distress Oxide Mustard Seed Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Gina Marie Designs In & Out Dot Rectangle Die
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper
· 3M ½” Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Doodlebug Designs Beetle Black Sprinkles