Life's A Journey - Enjoy the Ride on a Classic Motorcycle
I had a small red rectangle leftover from a previous card and decided to stamp this classic motorcycle onto it with black ink. I really like the way the black and red look together. The sentiment was stamped underneath the image with the same black ink.
I decided to add a black rectangle behind the red, cutting it with the same cross stitched rectangle die. The two were adhered together with 3M 1/2" Foam Tape.
I went to adhered to focal image panels onto a side folding white cardbase, but didn't like the way it looked. So I added a thin red mat behind the black rectangle before adhering it to the cardbase. I liked this much better.
· Paper Rose Vintage Motorcycle
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Dies
· 3M ½” Foam Tape
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black and Red Hot Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive