Life's a Journey - Enjoy the Ride in a Vintage Car
This is another image from Unity Stamps For the Guys. The vintage car was stamped with red ink on white cardstock. The sentiment was stamped below with black ink.
This time I decided to add a red frame around the image. I used the two largest dies from Memory Box's Stitched Rectangle Die, which add cross stitching to the edges. 3M 1/2" Foam Tape was added to the back of the frame and the focal image was cut down to be just smaller and adhered to the back by removing the backing paper on the foam tape.
The focal image and frame were adhered to a side folding white cardbase with dotliner adhesive. A few red enamel dots were scattered around the car.
Another quick and easy card.
· Unity Stamps For the Guys
· Distress Oxide Crackling Campfire Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Die
· 3M ½” Foam Tape
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Red Hot Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Queen & Company Jellies Orange